Photobucket

Photobucket

GOD KEEPS HIS WORD

Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 | By Kaye | In

" Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies. " Psalms 103: 1-5

There is only one thing in my life that I am certain on, one sure thing that I can bet my very life on- that our God keeps His Word, that Jesus Christ is the same today, as he was yesterday and will be the same God tomorrow. That- for me is my holy grail. I know when He says something or when I have a prayer request unto the Lord, I am confident He will bring it to pass, it doesn't matter when but for sure it WILL come to pass.

I remember the times when I was going through very stormy episodes in my life, it feels like I was caught in the middle of a raging storm and there is no exit, every road leads to self-destruction or suffering...and worse, one problem overlaps another so there I was alone and inside and out- brocken. Brocken, trampled on and irrepairable. And the angst inside my soul is becoming unbearable with each day that passed. There I was bravely and trying my hardest to face life head on despite my problems but being brave isn't enough blog- reader. Putting on a front isn't enough, pleasing everybody isn't enough. And so I realized- the Lord opened my eyes to the fact that I need to seek Him first, to surrender and serve Him first so that He can fix every single chaos in my life. I need to open my heart to Him and let Jesus in.

And let me tell you that He did. He healed and is continually healing every single hurt that my heart has kept hidden all those years, the Lord has been very patient with me because I can be really stubborn but thank goodness we have a God who loves us so much He draws us near to his side whenever we become wayward. So everytime I remember or share my testimony to others about what I have gone through and how the Lord upheld me and made a way for me to come out of it all a better woman- by His grace, love and compassion, you'll hear a crack in my voice and tears will roll down my cheeks but I can't help it really because it is so true to me, God is so true to me, in my life and it's precious.

God's love is overwhelming. In fact words alone aren't enough to describe them to you. Somehow in all the chaos that were surrounding me, I knew He was there watching over me, keeping me strong and keeping me safe from all the insanity, from the enemy who is trying so hard to break me in all kinds of ways, see? and for all that I am grateful. I am indeed so, very grateful.

So, dear friend, whoever you may be and you're feeling hopeless and helpless, drowned in depression and bitterness- you are not alone, you are not forsaken,WE HAVE JESUS...He is the anchor of our soul, He's watching over you more than you'll ever know friend.
He will keep you strong and steady amidst the huge waves that is trying to drown your hopes out...
WE HAVE A GOD who values your tears and can be touched by our infirmities.
HE IS A TRIED AND TRUE FRIEND when everbody else has turned you down.
HE IS OUR ROCK AND OUR REFUGE. HE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE in all these sadness.

I know cause I've been there and you know what? JESUS was there with me, holding my hand and leading me on to a better place and if Jesus did that for me, I know he'll do it for you. Amen. May God bless you and keep you.
" The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plentous in mercy...For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth His children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear Him. For He knoweth our frame; He remembereth that we are dust. " PSALMS 103 : 8, 11- 13

" For we have not an high priest who cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted as we are. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. " HEB. 4: 15





Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...