Photobucket

Photobucket

In God's Time

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 | By Kaye | In

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes




Everyone longs to give himself to someone--
To have a deep soul relationship with another;
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively;
But God, to a Christian says:
"No, not until you are satisfied,
fulfilled, and content
with being loved by Me alone;
with giving yourself totally
and unreservedly to Me alone;
with having an intense, personal,
and unique relationship with Me;
Discovering that only in Me is
your satisfaction to be found,
Will you be capable of the perfect human
relationship That I have for you.
You will never be united with another
until you are united with Me;
Exclusive of anyone or anything else;
Exclusive of anyone to hear desires or longings.
I want you to stop planning, stop wishing,
And allow Me to give you the most
thrilling plan existing--
One that you cannot imagine.
I want you to have the best!
Please allow Me to give you the best.
You just keep watching Me,
experiencing the satisfaction That I am.
Keep listening and learning
the things I tell you.
You just wait, that's all.
Don't be anxious; don't worry.
Don't look around at the things
others have gotten
or that I have given them.
Don't look at the things you think you want.
You just keep looking to Me,
or you'll miss what I want to show you.
And then, when you're ready.
I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful
than anyyou would dream of.
You see, until you are ready,
and the one I have for you is ready.
(For I am working even at this moment to
have both of you ready at the same time);
Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me,
and the life I've prepared for you,
You won't be able to experience the love
that exemplifies your
relationship with Me.(For this is the perfect love.)
And, dear child, I want you to
have this most wonderful love.
I want you to see, in the flesh,
a picture of your relationship with Me.
And enjoy, materially and concretely,
the everlasting union of beauty,
perfection, and love that I offer you with Myself.
Know that I love you utterly.
I am God; believe it, and be satisfied.

found this poem @ nathan.co.za


Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...