Photobucket

Photobucket

"No Other Love"

Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 | By Kaye | In

Photobucket




There is nothing like God's love, my friend...quite nothing like it. It's like a refreshing drink of water in the middle of a desert and boy, it just reminded me again of what I've been missing. I've been rundown lately and i admit, I am feeling a bit lost and discouraged, but these past few days He's kind of trying to get my attention, and now, this very minute I feel God once again like never before. I can feel His presence wash over me, I feel washed and clean and forgiven. Praise the Lord...i truly praise Him.
I feel His hand holding mine and I'm not struggling at all... His presence is just sweet, He calms all of my fears and gently cradles me to His bosom. I'm so thankful that our God is the way He is, that he never changes, for loving me despite me. You know what? i love my Lord, truly, madly and deeply. He is everything to me, it's his name that is etched in my heart. And I know that this love that I feel for Him is just a reflection of His mighty love for me, amen...He loved me, before I even knew Him. The world cannot take that away from me- despite all their shimmer, despite all their gold...I know I belong to Jesus, He is my portion in this life.

I just want to share with you a link and I hope you do take the time to sit down and listen... because i assure you, it's going to bless and feed your soul. CLICK ON : April 2008, 9th, VIDEO titled "Searching for the Manifestation of the Sons of God" Part 1
http://www.bcfellowship.org/archives_
Thank you, friend and I hope it strengthens you on your journey as it did mine. God bless you. 

Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...