Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Heart's Desire

Posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 | By Kaye | In

" Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. "
Habakkuk 3: 17-19


Our lives are always filled with things to do, which truth be told, pre-occupy us and really eats up most of our time. At the end of the day- you scratch your head and wonder where your precious time has gone. That happens to me quite often, and perhaps to you too, blog-reader but it doesn't sit well in my heart- in our hearts does it?
Don't you get the feeling of just wanting to be away from it all?


Away- from the hustle and bustle of life...alone with my Maker, just Him and me.
When Jesus starts whispering His love verses in your heart, doesn't it just stir something inside of you? I just want to get away ! and I do, friend...I get away from it all.
I meet with my Saviour in the altar of my heart. I find myself a quiet place or corner, or I wait for everybody to settle down at night -then I pray. I meet with my Lord and oft times I don't say anything at all, I just enjoy His sweet presence. He's always there. It's times like this when you just want to go 'home', when you just want to leave this pesthouse, and don't think it strange either because we are just passing through, we are just pilgrims on this earth. We seek a kingdom, a city from above, and that is where we belong- back to God because we are part of Him, amen.

Although time is almost up, there are yet souls to be won, I believe. We have to finish the battle, the last leg of the race. The world is groaning, travailing for the manifestation of Jesus Christ on this earth through the Bride- through genuine, Holy Ghost filled men, women and children. We are the world's living epistles, God's billboard on this earth.
Personally, the prayer of my heart is- despite my many imperfections and weaknesses, is to be a living light unto others. Although my flesh cries unworthy and I am beset daily by the accusation of the enemy, I know that I am His, amen. I cannot explain and I do not know why- I just know. I desire with all of my heart, to grow more and more in Him, each day and to be strong and overcome the things that needed overcoming- most of which is me.
And despite the world, despite me, despite anything else- this burning in my heart cannot be quenched. I know its God, friend and perhaps you're the same way.


Those who were predestinated before the foundation of the world- there is something burning in your hearts right now. Why, you ask ? because you are part of God, we are part of each other. We are His Bride body. I know we make mistakes but don't let it discourage you from following the Lord, hang on and continue praying. He will never abandon you. This little love burning in our hearts is just miniscule compared to His love for us...Jesus is just an armsthrow away ! only believe.

We were the ones He died for at Calvary- while those nails dug through his palms, while that spear pierced through His side, while those thorns bore through Christ's head- He was thinking of you and me. You and me in eternity. That was His vision that He himself turned into reality. He took off His cloak of fatherhood and became man. He took on a veil of flesh, from being the highest King and Creator into a lowly man, who washed his disciples feet. Agape love, my friend- God's mighty love for you and me.

And God didn't stop there...He will see His Bride to the very end, He will see us through until we have fulfilled our part of the prophecy, amen. And that, my friend, is the reason why we feel what we feel- because we are bethroted to Jesus Christ, we belong to Him alone. Our creator, redeemer and friend. Let those who have ears to hear, let them hear. Amen, and our hearts desire is to be more like Him every step of the way.

God bless you all.

Comments (1)

Thank you for a beautifully written blog. You spoke only the truth and it touched me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...