Photobucket

Photobucket

Year Three for Pure Faith

Posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 | By Kaye | In

July has come and gone and it just dawned on me that this blog has turned 3 years old ! so again , truly from my heart- let me say THANK YOU friends. Thanks for reading Pure Faith and based on my stats - subscription for PF has grown by leaps and bounds and I am glad that somehow, God is able to reach people online.
That is the very reason why I started this blog. I wanted to share my personal experience and journey with Christ, including the up's and down's of it, in order to remind us that the God that we serve is a living God, ever present and is greater than anything else, friend. Greater than our problems, greater than our persecutions, greater than our unbelief.
That is the burden my heart carries, if God has shed His light and love to others through Pure Faith than I will consider it as one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in this life.

So, again thank you...and may our great God keep us all until we meet at Jesus' feet.
God bless you !


Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...