Photobucket

Photobucket

Apologies...

Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | By Kaye | In

I am a bit frustrated because Pure Faith has been hacked and unfortunately I have to change my template. I think a virus has attached itself in one of my links or graphics and everytime I open my URL, it reverses back to an Ad- which is a shame because I personally designed and tweaked that template to perfection. But alas, here I am trying to find another appropriate layout to tweak, which will again take some time...in the meantime I have to make do with this template (temporarily?or if this turned out great after my tweaks then I suppose I'll keep it...).

Anyway, I'm just letting you know & I would appreciate your feedback :)



Comments (2)

I know it's frustrating spending excessive time on the technological side of your site, especially if you weren't planning on it. I had to revert to a back-up version of my site about six months ago--which forced me to tediously reconstruct a lot of the design elements. You'll get through it. I hope as you move forward you keep the wonderful photo of the young girl in your header. Best of luck. --AV

I feel gutted really...I loved that template :( anyway we'll see...i guess the content is more important.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...