Photobucket

Photobucket

I Stand Perfect

Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 | By Kaye | In


I was thinking about some things lately... specifically about my mindset concerning the scriptures and blessings. I keep telling myself that 'I'm a work in progress, I'll soon get there' and whenever fiery trials calm down and blue skies set in, so to speak- I seem to feel unsettled. That's strange I thought. The Lord kind of rebuked me about that because our portion in this temporal life is not always sorrow and it's not just about failures and mistakes...

I know I lived through plenty of stressful and bad situations and I have no regrets and there were times when I thought that's all there is to my life, see- just heartaches, tears and strife. And without any exaggeration, I did had it tough BUT.... Christ's blood fought for me. I am now victorious in Him. He has  transformed me from a dreary, pitiful lump of bitter clay and I now am like Him. Sweetened and softened by His presence in my life.
I think I need to embrace His likeness even more because I know it's happened, I know I have the Holy Spirit and indeed He has changed me. I should stop downplaying that truth- I stand perfect in Him, I am made spotless and I am sitting in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, amen. 
I have to look through Jesus' eyes, through eternal eyes. That is how I need to view others also. Amen. How wonderful.

And His blessings? I need to get used to them. The Bible said in Ezekiel that there is a time and season for everything. Christian life is not just about the battles and sufferings, it's not just about times of waiting but there is a time of refreshing, a time of rest, a time to laugh and enjoy God's blessings both material and spiritual. This reminded me of Paul when he said:
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 
All glory to our God!

Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...