Photobucket

Photobucket

Prayer

Posted on Monday, October 04, 2010 | By Kaye | In


I love you Lord Jesus
you know this to be true,
let my life be an example
of everything about you.

Let me look through your eyes
and see others the way you do,
let me only feel love for
them, through and through.

Let me only speak with your tongue,
to say no evil thing-
and remind me always
to find refuge under your wing.

Wash me daily Lord Jesus
for I have no strength of my own,
may I bear all the fruit that 
you have foreordained and sown.

Give me the courage to withstand
all the circumstances of life,
may I yield while you mold me
as I  face sufferings and strife.

Let me endure life's battle
until time has reached it's end...
when you will call me up higher
to our home, in eternal land.


by kaye


footer

Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...