Photobucket

Photobucket

New Year

Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 | By Kaye | In



Wow, another year has gone, that quick huh? I think as one grows older, time just seem to flit by... I feel like I just blinked from one memory to another and the year has ended already (sigh!). Oh, well- ces't la vie, ces't la vie.  I was driving along, thinking about the past year and a tear found it's way down my cheek, unexpectedly...my heart just suddenly filled with joy and I am greatly humbled at the thought of how the Lord has been good to me. 


He has given me the desires of my heart. Life isn't perfect, no-no...I am a battle scarred warrior still, fresh wounds and all but I am at peace to know that my God is walking alongside me, through thick or thin. What great assurance His presence in my life brings me, His lovingkindness and faithfulness is unceasing; despite this robe of flesh and all it's imperfections. 
Jesus Christ is my life, my world centers around Him, and my heart beats for Him first. I feel no shame to say that despite the world and their finite knowledge, God is real to me and this is my life's testimony. Twenty ten is here and I will continue to brave on...for the source of all strenght is within me. Praise to the One Lord Almighty Jesus Christ! 


Comments (2)

Jesus Christ lives! He comforts us...

New Year, new chances to get things right. All the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...