Photobucket

Photobucket

Praise Him in the Storm

Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 | By Kaye | In

Sunday today and I feel like I sighed a big sigh of relief...going to church isn't just attending for me, it is life changing, it is cleansing. To hear the Word of the Lord and for that message to speak to me is so satisfying, nothing can ever compare- it is of course bittersweet but nevertheless healing. It's like a balm to my wounds, after the battle, you know :) quite soothing because everything in me quietens down and drinks.
To be able to sing and worship to the Lord God - in unison of hearts and minds lifts my spirit up...perhaps closer to Him. And His presence is just indescribable my friend, when His sweet presence comes I just want to bask in it forever! I know I will soon...

The past couple of weeks, I have been tested left, right and center I could hardly breathe. It felt like a terrible storm hit me and my loved ones! The devil was hard at work I could tell, and I came to the point where I was starting to wonder what's happened?!? why is this happening? why all of a sudden the gates of hell seemed unleashed on me and my family? again! I could feel the spirit of anger, bitterness, criticism, hardheartedness and rebellion around me. I felt so grieved to be in the middle of all this...I couldn't stand it.
I was on the brink of despair to be honest and that was just a day after testifying at church that I was happy.
I knew then that the devil didn't like me happy but anyway that is not important, the God that I serve unfailingly raises a standard against the darts of the enemy. It was a very, very difficult week but the Lord saw us through.

So, it is another sunday and although I did not testify today I want to say that I want to praise the Lord for His lovingkindness and grace. I want to thank Jesus Christ because He is faithful and never did He fail me and my family, things are not yet completely resolved but I believe He is working in us, around us. I just need to wait and rest in His presence. I know He works in His time and that all things work for good to those who love Christ (Rom.8:28).
Amen, all the praise and glory to the Lord God Almighty Jesus Christ.

footer

Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...