Photobucket

Photobucket

Joy!

Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | By Kaye | In , ,


Good evening friends- just arrived from a special meeting we had tonight and I'm still buzzing with joy, it was just wonderful. The Lord is an awesome God and I am at a loss for words sometimes because there are no words that can be used to describe His greatness. I feel starstruck- ha,ha,ha...and I am too. It's all good...the message was about calvary and that just touches me deeply every single time because it is about God's love for us and his desire to be with us. Praise the Lord :)
I just feel so happy and humbled. You know what?- it is never too late to come to Christ and as the scripture says- 

 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23, King James Version)



That is truth and I hope you take it as such. I will never tire of talking about Jesus, He is my all. I just hope that somehow my life experiences inspire you to seek God also but do not stop there...I don't even advice you to take my word because what you read here remains to be another man's experience. You have to have your own and that journey starts with a decision- of whether or not you'll respond to that stirring in your heart.
Friend, if you do feel like you are being called or touched or drawn by the Lord to Himself then do not take it for granted. It's no ordinary call. Stay in the word and just continue to seek Him- he isn't far or out of reach but He is just a prayer away. What God had done for me and to many others out there, He will do for you too because he loves you- and loves you enough that He forsook heaven to come down in a robe of flesh and gave his life for you. 
He suffered from heartaches and rejection, he suffers that until now...but he loves us just the same. Let us give God a chance to work in us, have faith and hold on to that faith and just believe everything He has promised and it shall come to pass. Amen.


footer

Comments (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...